Software Testing and Quality Assurance (QA) with Selenium
[ python, katalon recorder, selenium, postman ]
SCHEDULES & FEES
There is currently no scheduled date for this course, but you can apply to enrol for it if you are interested.
Software testing is a critical part of software development. It is the only way to eliminate dev-time bugs and ensure the implementation of the expected business logic. It is a continuous process, it has to be done and before and after shipping updates to digital products.
Manual testing is tedious and sometimes impractical for medium to large teams and products. Automated testing is the way to go.
In this course, we will cover everything you need to test web applications and APIs.
[Absolute Beginners (QA Testers)]
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Python fundamentals and writing selenium-powered python test scripts.
- Generate python scripts with katalon recorder.
- API fundamentals.
- All about postman and how to test APIs with postman.
- Why lean python
- Python 2 or 3? When you should use either
- Installing python 3
- Variables and working with numbers
- String formatting
- Conditional statements - if
- Loop - For
- Loop - While
- Variables scope
- Sorting and set
- Python projects and virtual environments
- Selenium and XPaths
- Selenium project and html reports
- Katalon recorder
- Generating python test scripts with katalon recorder
- What is an API?
- How API works
- Http request/response cycle
- Status codes
- GET POST PUT/PATCH & DELETE
- API client-server architecture
- API-client integration
- Popular test APIs
Postman & API testing
- Install and setup postman
- Your first postman api request
- Postman CRUD operations
- Postman workspace
- Postman collections
- Postman environment variable
- Working with CSV and JSON files in postman
- Testing authentication in postman